IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Web ToolBar component
yunior89
post 7.05.2010 02:20
Post #1

Group: Members

Good evening to all, I have a really urgent problem and i'm not able to handle it anymore:
70% of the time that i open any version (from 6 to 8) of Internet Explorer the Web ToolBar component give me problems:
When i close the internet explorer and i open Task Manager and i see 1 internet explorer process that is still there and unless i close it manually does not close by itself. The real problem is that when i leave it there for a bit and i use a bit more if CPU usage my computer application bar and systray TOTALLY freeze and the only way to get out of that is press the button for 4 second and turn off brutally.
That was happening before the formatting of the computer and also right after the reinstallation of the operating system.

Would be really great to have a solution to this huge problem

thanks to all
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
yunior89
post 7.05.2010 04:44
Post #2

Good evening to all, I have a really urgent problem and i'm not able to handle it anymore:
70% of the time that i open any version (from 6 to 8) of Internet Explorer the Web ToolBar component give me problems:
When i close the internet explorer and i open Task Manager and i see 1 internet explorer process that is still there and unless i close it manually does not close by itself. The real problem is that when i leave it there for a bit and i use a bit more if CPU usage my computer application bar and systray TOTALLY freeze and the only way to get out of that is press the button for 4 second and turn off brutally.
That was happening before the formatting of the computer and also right after the reinstallation of the operating system.

Would be really great to have a solution to this huge problem

thanks to all

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 7.05.2010 05:17
Post #3

Are You Kidding?

Group: Moderators

Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the sixth Important topic.

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post
yunior89
post 7.05.2010 15:11
Post #4

QUOTE(richbuff @ 7.05.2010 05:17) *
Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the sixth Important topic.

ok i hope i did all right..i post here the .zip file that was created by GetSystemInfo and i post here the link.
I just wanna say that i tested even with Internet Explorer 7 and 8 and i got the same problem with the 6

http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file...2adcfa693cf0813
Attached File(s)
Attached File  GetSystemInfo_2010_05_07_13_03_54.zip ( 165,89K ) Number of downloads: 6

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 8.05.2010 00:39
Post #5

Are You Kidding?

Group: Moderators

Please install XP Service Pack 3. Best to uninstall PURE first, then install the SP#, then re install PURE. Also, please attach the zipped virusinfo_syscure.zip; instructions, see: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?s=&am...st&p=678334

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26.10.2014 07:38