IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> kaspersky database out of date, always says this on log on
wolf70
post 12.02.2010 07:07
Post #1

Group: Members

quick question about kaspersky... always says databases out of date when i log on each time. i have update center set for updates to be done daily at 8 am but when i log on at night it is out of date and then firewall not on. why is it doing this even when i have it preset... so what happens is it then starts to update while i am online and slows things down! thanks again
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
shivaprasad
post 12.02.2010 08:26
Post #2

Advanced Member I

QUOTE(wolf70 @ 12.02.2010 08:37) *
quick question about kaspersky... always says databases out of date when i log on each time. i have update center set for updates to be done daily at 8 am but when i log on at night it is out of date and then firewall not on. why is it doing this even when i have it preset... so what happens is it then starts to update while i am online and slows things down! thanks again

Please see that if time n date settings of your computer are correct or not

--------------------
Thanks and Regards

Kuldeep Patil

+Quote Post
wolf70
post 19.02.2010 09:21
Post #3

QUOTE(shivaprasad @ 11.02.2010 23:26) *
Please see that if time n date settings of your computer are correct or not

Yes time and date settings are correct. what next.

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 19.02.2010 09:28
Post #4

Oldtimer

Group: Moderators

Settings > Update > Settings > Update source > Proxy server > uncheck proxy server > ok>ok>ok. Then attach the update report.
Upper right of Kaspersky window, Reports > lower right Detailed report, drop down > My Update center, then upper right Save, save it somewhere and attach it to your next post.
If the file is too large to upload, then zip it (right click, send to > compressed zipped folder) and upload the zip.

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post
wolf70
post 22.02.2010 08:51
Post #5

QUOTE(richbuff @ 19.02.2010 00:28) *
Settings > Update > Settings > Update source > Proxy server > uncheck proxy server > ok>ok>ok. Then attach the update report.
Upper right of Kaspersky window, Reports > lower right Detailed report, drop down > My Update center, then upper right Save, save it somewhere and attach it to your next post.
If the file is too large to upload, then zip it (right click, send to > compressed zipped folder) and upload the zip.

hello, ive attached the update text
Attached File(s)
Attached File  my_update_ctr.zip ( 24,55K ) Number of downloads: 4

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 22.02.2010 09:54
Post #6

Oldtimer

Your report shows Update Task Completed, and the time/date appears to be correct, too.

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post
wolf70
post 3.03.2010 02:01
Post #7

QUOTE(richbuff @ 22.02.2010 00:54) *
Your report shows Update Task Completed, and the time/date appears to be correct, too.

Hello Kaspersky still updating when i log into computer. Just did it now as i am online. Seems like databases are "out of date" everyday or every other day when I log on. why is this. why wouldn't it just update when i am not on computer.

+Quote Post
eric p
post 3.03.2010 02:55
Post #8

can anybody tell me why my updates suddenly wont update and are now obsolete i use kaspersky internet security 2010

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 3.03.2010 03:09
Post #9

Oldtimer

QUOTE(eric p)
can anybody tell me why ...
Welcome. Check system date/time correct, then Settings > Update > Settings > Proxy server > uncheck proxy server > ok>ok. If still no go, attach the update report.
Lower right of Kaspersky window, Reports > upper left, drop down > Update, then upper right Save, save it somewhere and attach it to your next post.

Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the sixth Important topic.

wolf70, It can't update when the PC is off, and it will update 15 minutes after the PC is turned on.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29.08.2014 12:04