IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> prematurely expired licence ???, bought in JAN 2006, expired in May 2006?
atlana
post 26.05.2006 14:23
Post #1

Advanced Member I

Group: Members

Hello peers...

Got a major problem here.
My client purchased a new licence-key set for their "10 worksstation+ 1 fileserver+ 1 exchange-/emailserver" package back in january 2006, i just came back from a small vacation and kaspersky admin-kit is telling me that my licences are expiring TODAY.

I compared it with my previous ones, and found out that the new ones are "registered to Josh Prost @ Kaspersky" (who's definately not part of my clients company wink.gif) as the old ones were not registered like that. They were just "comercial licences" w/o any email-addy registration 'inside'.

I remember entering a 4 character-code that was given to me via email the first time to get 30% off the sticker-price of a licence-renewal.

Please, I really like Kaspersky A/V, has it kept our Butts clean of crap thats out there, but its hard to be a selling point to my Boss, if the licence prematurely expire. Especially if my Boss believes that it's Kaspersky's fault (which i do not believe to be the case) that the LAN is having intermittant lag-hickups (different thread, still working on it...) that freezes the workstations for minutes.

Can somebody PLEASE throw me a quick solution/phone#/email-contact to resolve pronto the licence issue ?

cheers
@

PS: i used my personal Kaspersky v6 to read the info's out of the licence key in the pic

[EDIT]
it was the/a "KAV SB for Windows 1-FileServer + 10-Workstation + 10-MailBox Multi Pack (key) - 000A7A51.key" package

This post has been edited by atlana: 26.05.2006 14:25
Attached File(s)
Attached File  kaspersky_licencekey.jpg ( 35,98K ) Number of downloads: 140

--------------------
One can take active control over one's situation and change one's fate.
No one need submit passively to authority.
Everything can be explored, rearranged and reprogrammed.
Nothing has to be fixed or final.
Everything is open to choice, initiative, creativity and daring.
--- Kenichi Ohmae, modern japanese politician ---
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Don Pelotas
post 26.05.2006 14:30
Post #2

Global Moderator

Group: Global moderators

http://www.kaspersky.com/helpdesk.html, but please check the time/dates are correct, it's the number one issue with this. smile.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31.10.2014 23:55