IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> how to transfer licence to new laptop
hakz
post 26.08.2009 17:25
Post #1

Group: Members

Hi guys, I'm buying a new laptop and getting rid of the old one. How do I remove this licence and move it to the other laptop without increasing the user count on the registration.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Don Pelotas
post 26.08.2009 17:28
Post #2

Global Moderator

Group: Global moderators

Just uninstall on the old pc and then install on the new pc with the activationcode.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Berny
post 26.08.2009 18:37
Post #3

Forum Elite

Group: Moderators

QUOTE(hakz @ 26.08.2009 15:25) *
I'm buying a new laptop and getting rid of the old one.

Hello,

Some new computers come with an antivirus package already pre-installed with an evaluation version.
Please have look at following instructions
http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=5233

Berny +++

+Quote Post
RossInAus
post 21.09.2009 09:29
Post #4

Group: Members

QUOTE(Don Pelotas @ 26.08.2009 16:28) *
Just uninstall on the old pc and then install on the new pc with the activationcode.

My old laptop died (motherboard failure). I am now on my new laptop. I see that I can transfer my old licence but how do I do that in this circumstance? Old licence was a 3 computer licence but I have already installed Kapersky on my daughters and partners laptops (as well as my old laptop) so that equals 3 already.

I have the hard drive out of the old machine and it is on a USB connection to this machine.

The new laptop also has a trial version of McAfee which I presume I will need to remove (and be happy to that) if I can transfer my Kapersky.

Can you help please?

Ross

+Quote Post
bobbycooper
post 21.09.2009 10:36
Post #5

Kaspersky Fan III

Group: Gold beta testers

QUOTE(RossInAus @ 21.09.2009 07:29) *
My old laptop died (motherboard failure). I am now on my new laptop. I see that I can transfer my old licence but how do I do that in this circumstance? Old licence was a 3 computer licence but I have already installed Kapersky on my daughters and partners laptops (as well as my old laptop) so that equals 3 already.

I have the hard drive out of the old machine and it is on a USB connection to this machine.

The new laptop also has a trial version of McAfee which I presume I will need to remove (and be happy to that) if I can transfer my Kapersky.

Can you help please?

Ross

Hello, If the old PC/HD is dead, just install on new PC and activate. For unistall McAfee see here.

--------------------
Prima di postare si prega di consultare la sezione Topic Title

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1.10.2014 12:19