Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Internal Error 2771
Aikzhou
post 15.08.2009 10:17
Post #1

Group: Members

Hi Everyone,

I was considering using BitDefender when my Kaspersky was about to expire. But finally I decided to get Kaspersky again. Now I have install Kaspersky-Internet Security 2010. Found there is a fix for my version bravo.gif . I downloaded the latest version.. but keep getting "Internal Error 2771". mad.gif mad.gif

Here's some information:

1) Did I uninstall my previous Kaspersky and reboot?
Yes I did, infact twice already!

2) Did my copy registered properly?
Yes, it is registered properly with Kaspersky. I can update the virus list perfectly.

3) What windows system am I using?
Windows XP SP3

4) What is my current Kaspersky version?

5) What is your system specs?
Pentium 4 - 2.8 Ghz with 2 Gigabyte Ram.

I sincerely hope someone here can help me. I'm starting to regret dash1.gif I stick with Kaspersky as I had previously great experience with Kaspersky as installation was a breeze. Sigh.. why don't they make it easier like an auto update and install.. something like windows... sigh... dash1.gif dash1.gif dash1.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 15.08.2009 10:41
Post #2

Oldtimer

Group: Moderators

Welcome. Make sure you have your Activation Code handy first, then (if applicable) right click the K icon and select Exit, then run the removal tool: http://support.kaspersky.com/faq/?qid=208279463
Scroll down to and follow the Command parameter instructions. Use the command parameter for each and every product and version that you ever had installed and attempted to install.
Reboot after tool use. Then download a fresh distributive of the installer from links contained here: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=121425
You will need your Activation Code after install > reboot.

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2.09.2014 20:41