Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Ask klwtblfs.exe
gOber
post 4.08.2009 18:00
Post #1

Group: Members

Hi,

I found 2 program kaspersky running on my tast manager avp.exe and klwtblfs.exe.
klwtblfs.exe is safety?

please tell me more....

Sorry if my language English to bad.

Thank
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lucian Bara
post 4.08.2009 18:03
Post #2

Are You Kidding?

Group: Gold beta testers

hello
yes, is belongs to kaspersky, it's the link checker helper.

+Quote Post
gOber
post 4.08.2009 19:06
Post #3

QUOTE(Lucian Bara @ 4.08.2009 14:03) *
hello

Ic... ok thank you Lucian rolleyes.gif

Gober

+Quote Post
tamk
post 13.08.2009 22:06
Post #4

Whatever procedure klwtblfs.exe does, I noticed that it was preventing access to internet applications (Mozilla, email client) for the last week or so.
It used to happen at start-up of my computer, always when the modem was also started up.
To restore the internet and applications based on it I used have to switch user to administrator, open IExplorer and use the Diagnose Connection tool.
This was quite a pain.

It all began after I'd installed the usual Windows updates about 10 days ago.
And it ended when I'd installed more Windows updates ("to fix security sensistivity", etc) yesterday . . .

Could it be that one of the "updates" was trying to so something that KIS is programmed to block ? aq.gif

+Quote Post
nhatminh1209
post 4.10.2009 09:49
Post #5

QUOTE(Lucian Bara @ 4.08.2009 17:03) *
hello

Thank you for your answer but I'm sorry to say that your answer might be wrong. I found this when I tried to search over the Internet.
http://www.prevx.com/filenames/X3530597347...WTBLFS.EXE.html
you guys may say that comes from unreliable source however I found my computer connects to 127.0.0.1 many times through many port just like torrent or some P2P connection. That slowed down my computer and prevented my internet... in my opinion

+Quote Post
Lucian Bara
post 4.10.2009 11:33
Post #6

Are You Kidding?

Group: Gold beta testers

Thank you for your answer but I'm sorry to say that your answer might be wrong. I found this when I tried to search over the Internet.

fine then, delete it. search for it, you'll find it in the kaspersky folder (C:\Program Files\kaspersky lab\kaspersky internet security 2010\. go into settings>Service uncheck "Enable self-defense", exit kaspersky, and delete the file.

it's most likely malware (even prevx doesn't say it's malware, but what the hell).

you have no idea what 127.0.0.1 is, the fact that it's opening connections to 127.0.0.1 does not make it act like a p2p application (btw, most p2p apps have no business opening connections to localhost - that's what 127.0.0.1), and even internet explorer uses multiple local ports (one port/connection)

+Quote Post
JohnDaddyo
post 18.12.2009 18:53
Post #7

QUOTE(Lucian Bara @ 4.10.2009 10:33) *
fine then, delete it. search for it, you'll find it in the kaspersky folder (C:\Program Files\kaspersky lab\kaspersky internet security 2010\. go into settings>Service uncheck "Enable self-defense", exit kaspersky, and delete the file.

it's most likely malware (even prevx doesn't say it's malware, but what the hell).

you have no idea what 127.0.0.1 is, the fact that it's opening connections to 127.0.0.1 does not make it act like a p2p application (btw, most p2p apps have no business opening connections to localhost - that's what 127.0.0.1), and even internet explorer uses multiple local ports (one port/connection)

what the hell??? Is this Kaspersky's official response??? If someone questions you, please don't lower yourself and start getting defensive with these kinds of replies.
You say it's ok and then in the next breath, it's not?
Not your answer if it's a defensive malicious reply, what is Kaspersky's answer?
Not sure if this will be answered but, is there no answer or solution for this search engine redirect thing?

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 19.12.2009 02:40
Post #8

Oldtimer

Group: Moderators

Not sure if this will be answered but, is there no answer or solution for this search engine redirect thing?
http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?s=&am...t&p=1204878

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21.08.2014 12:11