"Using Mozilla FireFox? Install Kaspersky Protection extension to increase your level of protection".

Notification:

"Using Mozilla FireFox? Install Kaspersky Protection extension to increase your level of protection".

This type of notification happens on other browsers too, and Kaspersky even informs me when I am using an unsupported browser. I guess it’s just me, but knowing that my Antivirus knows exactly when I open up a browser and urges me to install web protection bothers me. It would be better if they didn't notify me at all. I don’t need to be babysat. I “know” I could install thier web protection. But there are “other” ways of protecting myself in a browser, and maintain my anonymity. I would rather that Kaspersky not even tell me about thier web protection feature at all. This way I won’t realize that they are MONITORING exactly what time, and which browser I open. Maybe I’m just a bit paranoid these days. -I actually almost decided to uninstall the product because I felt that I was under surveillance , or at least, my Antivirus became a sort of ‘legal malware’ watching my every move to keep me “safe”.