Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Can anyone tell me what HKLM\Software\HaaliMkx is?
post 29.03.2009 09:04
Post #1

Advanced Member I

Group: Members

I found this in my registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HaaliMkx
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\IVIIS ( here is another unknown??)

I'm trying to figure out in my registry what things are. I tried a search for this key and have drawn all blanks. If this isn't the right place to ask just tell me and please tell me where I can get answers to this and otherwise I may have like it. But Since we've drawn all blanks as to what may be wrong with my system I decided to go into my registry and see what is there that does not belong there.
If I did wrong Please Forgive my ignorance and if possible steer me to somewhere where I can get the answers. I did try an Internet search and found nothing. Thank you ever so much for your help and patience

This post has been edited by Aminal: 29.03.2009 09:09
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post 29.03.2009 09:17
Post #2

Group: Global moderators

http://www.google.com/search?q=HKEY_LOCAL_...lient=firefox-a --> intervideo.com | Web Safety Ratings from McAfee SiteAdvisor Browser.1\Insertable] ADD [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Browser. ...... ADD [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\IVIIS]

Not Kaspersky related, and therefore beyond the scope of this forum. More like google material.

Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30.11.2015 15:36