Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How to remove Trojan.JS.Agent.JP
rb1
post 27.02.2009 08:32
Post #1

Advanced Member I

Group: Members

Hi all,

My network is infected by Trojan.JS.Agent.JP & Worm.VBS.Agent.w.
My network is using KAV Win WOrkstation 6.0.2.678, and when I scan, Kaspersky will found all those trojan & delete it. But when I restarted the PC, Kaspersky will detect the trojan again.
I try to search about this trojan on Virus Watch but I found insteresting thing.
When I search for this trojan, the results said that Kaspersky detect the trojan on January 11, 2009 at 22:29 , but on the update release column, there's no information.
All the other trojan & viruses has information when Kaspersky release the database update but not on this one.
THis is the link :
http://www.kaspersky.com/viruswatchlite?se...amp;x=0&y=0

Any suggestion how to remove this trojan ?

THanks !
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dawgg
post 1.03.2009 14:03
Post #2

Forum Elite

Group: Moderators

Where is it detected?
Have you managed to localise it on 1 computer where the infection keeps starting from or does it reinfect each computer even if its connected to the network?

Have you performed a scanned each of the PCs with settings at maximum? (disable iswift/ichecker, scan all files and folders, untick "scan only new and changed files")

This post has been edited by dawgg: 1.03.2009 14:03

+Quote Post
rb1
post 3.03.2009 08:43
Post #3

Advanced Member I

HI Dawgg,

Thanks for your reply.
You're right, I can get rid of the trojan, after I disconnected all the PC & do manual scan. But I have to manually alter the Registry, but it was clean now.
And for better protection, right now I'm turning the 'Registry Guard' Option ON, with the 'Modify' option for startup & system file set to Block ( the default was Prompt for Action.
But until now I'm really curious, how can this trojan penetrates my Kaspersky, since this wasn't a new trojan, any suggestion how to toughen up my network settings ? Does turning ON the Registry Guard with these settings is enough ?

THanks for your help !

+Quote Post
Kasperskyholic
post 4.03.2009 06:51
Post #4

Advanced Member I

QUOTE(rb1 @ 3.03.2009 07:43) *
HI Dawgg,

Thanks for your reply.
You're right, I can get rid of the trojan, after I disconnected all the PC & do manual scan. But I have to manually alter the Registry, but it was clean now.
And for better protection, right now I'm turning the 'Registry Guard' Option ON, with the 'Modify' option for startup & system file set to Block ( the default was Prompt for Action.
But until now I'm really curious, how can this trojan penetrates my Kaspersky, since this wasn't a new trojan, any suggestion how to toughen up my network settings ? Does turning ON the Registry Guard with these settings is enough ?

THanks for your help !

Try this policy
Attached File(s)
Attached File  Groups.rar ( 26,06K ) Number of downloads: 33

+Quote Post
rb1
post 5.03.2009 09:36
Post #5

Advanced Member I

Wow, thanks Dawgg,

I'll try it.

I really appreciate your help man. ay.gif

+Quote Post
kok chee kang
post 22.09.2010 09:05
Post #6

Hey, hi... may i know how to use tis policy??

QUOTE(Kasperskyholic @ 4.03.2009 10:51) *
Try this policy

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23.08.2014 21:20