IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Kaspersky blocking my internet connection
liblib
post 29.09.2010 18:51
Post #1

Group: Members

Kaspersky has been working just fine for me, but suddenly (I'm guessing beacause of an update or something) my internet connection no longer works. The IT-support of my internet supplier has been trying to fix it but they say that my antivirus is not allowing the software needed for the internet connection (at least I think that was it, IT support people have a language of their own - in some way the antivirus program was blocking something, although being instructed to allow it). Does anyone recognize this problem? Can it be fixed? I thought maybe uninstalling Kaspersky could help but the IT support seems to think there could be risk involved. Please help, am dying for internet access.

Thanks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rudger79
post 29.09.2010 22:10
Post #2

Forum Elite

Group: Gold beta testers

Welcome. Please provide a GSI report by following the four steps outlined here: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?s=&am...post&p=5395

--------------------
2015 Beta Test Machine specs: Windows 7 Pro x64 SP1, Real Machine (laptop), 4GB Ram No OEM stuff. My GSI Report Link

________________________________________________________________________________
1.Laptop -
Windows 7 Pro SP 1 x64 4gb - FF latest -
KIS 2015 MR1 15.0.1.415
2.Desktop -
Windows 7 Pro SP 1 x86 4gb - FF latest - KIS 2015 MR1 15.0.1.415

My Kaspersky Account Kaspersky Support Ticket Request to Kaspersky Virus Lab Link to GSI Report Instructions Kaspersky Latest Product Versions
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22.10.2014 05:34