My Full Scan is 3 days in and has 4 more days to go, in the past it finished max in a hour. My overall PC performance is perfect. Idk what's wrong with kaspersky. Kaspersky! Help lol.

techsupportius

1 hour ago, techsupportius said:

Full Scan is 3 days in and has 4 more days to go, in the past it finished max in a hour. 

Pressed the full scan button in Kaspersky Anti-Virus every like once a month decide should use it. Well this month it's super bizarre.

Hello @techsupportius,

Welcome!

Gosh, 3days running, with 4 days to go, that doesn't sound good, let's see if we can help; please share with us:

1. Which Kaspersky Anti-Virus version & patch(x), x=letter, is installed, on the Windows taskbar, or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About, please? 
  2. Which Windows OS version & build - read & follow: How to find the version of your operating system
  3. How often is the computer shutdown, using Shutdown, not Restart? 

Please post back?

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Resources:

A scan task freezes or stops

Scanning the computer

Scan settings

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Added question || ?stalker alert, still adding to topic

@Berny said Access Denied as you do not have sufficient privileges or the disk may be locked by another process. You have to invoke this utility running in a elevated mode and make sure the disk is unlocked.

-Whatever that means lol. It is quite late here perhaps there too so if have no response its fine ill ask again around the net. Thank you anyway.

@BernyWhen I right clicked it gave me this message. Saw nothing showing me admin option.

C:\Users\omena>Access Denied as you do not have sufficient privileges or
'Access' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

C:\Users\omena>the disk may be locked by another process.
'the' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

C:\Users\omena>You have to invoke this utility running in elevated mode
'You' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

C:\Users\omena>and make sure the disk is unlocked.