Kaspersky Net Agent 13.2.0.1511 installation gives error

Dear Gentlemen,

I'm trying to install Kaspersky Security Center Network Agent 13.2.0.1511, but it gives an "attached" error message and I've tried searching a lot to no avail!.

Note: I removed the old installation using even with "kavremvr"

Windows Pro 11

Regards,

ErrorNetAgent.png

• 1 month later...
  • Password-protection is enabled for removal, and you enter the correct password. For more information, see Online Help.
  • Base Filtering Engine is present in the system on the device and running.
  • The application is being installed/uninstalled under an administrator account.
  • No third-party software is installed on your device that may restrict your permissions or prevent the installation and launching of applications.
  • You have correctly followed the steps of the installation wizard. You have used mandatory parameters EULA=1 and PRIVACYPOLICY=1 to accept the terms of the End User License Agreement and Privacy Policy. For details, see Online Help and the article.
  • It is possible to remove the application locally without using Kaspersky Security Center.
  • You have checked group policies settings. Or move the device to a container (OU) without active policies and force applying the settings.
  • The algorithms used by the encryption libraries are identical.
  • You have checked the Kaspersky Endpoint Security installation package. If it contains the initial configuration file install.cfg, try to install the application without it.

Regards,
J Wick