Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> License renewal or change-Kas Internet Security
quidity
post 22.12.2008 04:26
Post #1

Group: Members

mad.gif

I asked Kaspersky Customer Service/Sales office about this, but, as usual, it doesn't answer.

I have a Commercial 3-Computer License, but am only a HOME user.. The license for one computer has just expired. A second computer has several months remaining on its license. The license for the third computer has never been used. Here are my questions:

1. As I have never used the license for the third computer, can I use it to extend the license for my first computer. If yes, how do I do this, as only one license key was provided with the software CD?

2. If I cannot do this, can I purchase a renewal for only one or two computers for only HOME use? If so, how do I do this, as your customer service department will not reply to my inquiries?

Thank you!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Baz^^
post 22.12.2008 04:31
Post #2

Wrestling Champion

Group: Gold beta testers

Depends on whether you got 3 codes or not- if its a 3 user license, then no. If it is 3 seperate licenses (aka 3 act. codes) then yes.

Click the renewal link either in the activation tab or the license tab...depending on which version you are using. Then you can pick how many licenses or pc's you want to renew for.

--------------------
Kind Regards,

Baz

+Quote Post
Guardian Angel
post 22.12.2008 04:41
Post #3

Advanced Member II

Group: Members

Hi smile.gif

No.1: Tey know, that you're a homeuser. It doesn't matter hat you have a commercial license. For business there are amnother versions like KAV for Workstations.

No. 2: You can't use the 3rd license to extend one of the others. The only thing you could do is to give one license to one of your family. But it isn't allowed to sell that.

Regards

GA

--------------------
Currently testing: Windows Seven Beta with KAV WKS 8.0.0.1050

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30.09.2014 22:11