IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Virus wont let me install Kaspersky 2013, .
DEVOID
post 10.11.2012 04:13
Post #1

Group: Members

The other night I went into my email opened some mail...I received something from a business account that I have regular contact with, low and behold it was a hi-jacked address....at any point it took total control of my system, popping up an anti virus software that has completely locked up the system, not even allowing me to open the Kaspersky 2013 cd that I just purchased. It says all files are infected and wont allow me to do anything including get on the internet....my question is, "where do I begin here....this anti virus software doesnt show up on any programs running or even something I can uninstall....Is the TROJAN, the software? When i opened the email, if came up like Arabic or something of that nature and stayed for about ten seconds and shut down my internet connection and then stalled everything else then this AVS kicked it.....What do I do to get the 2013 software on this system to take care of this tojan??? can anyone help me or guide me to right place. Thanks!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 10.11.2012 04:25
Post #2

Oldtimer

Group: Moderators

Welcome. Please see: Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Virus-related issues > the first Important topic. There, you will find instructions for logs.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post
DEVOID
post 10.11.2012 04:50
Post #3

Group: Members

QUOTE(richbuff @ 10.11.2012 03:25) *
Welcome. Please see: Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Virus-related issues > the first Important topic. There, you will find instructions for logs.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

Sorry, I just understand all of this...

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 10.11.2012 05:47
Post #4

Oldtimer

Group: Moderators

Instructions are located as indicated in the screenshot. Please post back if you would like additional assistance with posting the two logs that we need.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  All_cappier.PNG ( 9,79K ) Number of downloads: 7

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1.09.2014 17:40