IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> To continue installation you must close all applications that can block access to local area connection settings., 2013 error message on install
deb988
post 31.08.2012 20:18
Post #1

Group: Members

I tryed to uninstall 2012 but the uninstall said it could not because it said I had to close all programs that might block access to the lan. Then it said to reboot the computer. Nothing different happened so I came onto the forum and downloaded and used the kav all product removal.
I then attempted to install 2013. I got a warning that said I have to close all applications that can block access to the lan and if I don't know which ones they are to reboot. I rebooted, tried again and got the same message, so I tried to install 2013 in safe mode and it would not. Please I need help.

http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file...cce929c0914ec06
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 1.09.2012 03:10
Post #2

Are You Kidding?

Group: Moderators

Uninstall Advanced SystemCare 4 > reboot. Any better?

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post
deb988
post 1.09.2012 09:24
Post #3

Group: Members

QUOTE(richbuff @ 1.09.2012 02:10) *
Uninstall Advanced SystemCare 4 > reboot. Any better?

no change

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 1.09.2012 09:44
Post #4

Are You Kidding?

Group: Moderators

Safe mode install is not available, but run the Removal Tool in Safe mode is a worthy try.

1. Make sure you have your Activation Code handy.

2. If you can, disable Kaspersky self defense, located in the Settings. If you can't, skip this step.

3. If you can, right click the red K icon and Exit. If you can't, skip this step.

4. If you can, uninstall Kaspersky normally > reboot. If you can't, skip this step.

5. Run the removal tool in Safe mode (tap F-8 key when booting up to get to Safe mode) http://support.kaspersky.com/faq/?qid=208279463 Select what specific product is shown.
When the tool completes, don't reboot. Instead, run the removal tool again. Select All known products this time, if a specific product is not shown. Reboot after running the tool for the final time.

Then try Kaspersky installation again.

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2.10.2014 20:29