Cannot Add New Android Tablet to my Total Security

OldSeaDog

Hello:

I have been a Kaspersky Total Security user for several years. I currently have 60 odd days left on my current 3 year 5 user subscription. I have Version 21.3.10.391(g) with virus updates current as of today.

I have been trying for several hours to add my new Samsung tablet as a device to my subscription. I currently have 3 laptops and 1 tablet (android) attached to my account. I appear to be unable to add my new device.

Kaspersky Internet Security is installed on the tablet and I have followed the instructions found on the web to add a new device. I can open a pup-up that tells me to click to download for Windows or click to download for OTHER. No matter how many time I click on the OTHER button, the link it sends to my email is to download a windows file that my Android OS will not recognize (a Start .exe file).

If I try to access the add device by going through My Kaspersky it points me to Real Time Protection and a button that doesn’t exist.

I have also found instruction to go through Anti-Theft to “Continue” to “I have an account” where there is no “Continue” button.

Please help, my subscription is up for renewal in January and I would hate to have to change security products after all these years.