Can’t Login to My Account

Hello Flood, 

Yes, I created an account and a passcode. I am sure about the passcode but I couldn’t find where to enter it to access my data. 

The account, I have 3 possible entries but none of them worked. 

Thank you. 
ASA

The problem is I don’t remember the login data but I remember the masterpassword.  I tried the “forgot password” feature but I didn’t receive the reset email, not in the spam either. I tried resetting the password many times but I didn’t receive the email. 

Regarding the screen shot you sent above, I created a new account and entered the master password I have but couldn’t access my data. The account and master password are linked. 

The status:

1. I have the email address but the system didn’t send the password reset email

1. I have the master password but how to utilize it. thanks

Hello @Hcfgjnbg

1. The MyKaspersky account and (your) Kaspersky Community account use the same email address & password. 
  2. When you logged into your Kaspersky Community account was it with your original email address or the new email address? 

⚠ If you created another (new) MyKaspersky account, that account will not have your original Password data associated with the new account⚠

Regarding “I have the master password but how to utilize it”, if you’ve reinstalled Kaspersky Password Manager application on the iPhone, it’s not necessary to sign into the MyKaspersky account first, the most important 1st step is to sign into the KPM application, using the Master password, to make sure all your data is available… 

Please let me know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

How to set up the Kaspersky Password Manager application

Yes, a new email address, not the email I used to create the original account. 

I tried to access the app after reinstalling it, but it keeps showing the new user interface. Means, I type the master password and I have to retype it again, then it creates a new account, but it doesn’t access my original account. 

ASA

Hello @Hcfgjnbg

Thank you, I understand👌

To retrieve/reset your original MyKaspersky account, which is necessary, as it has the Kaspersky Password Manager data, please contact Kaspersky Technical Support, on the contact page, select your Country, select Application Use, select from available options, Submit a request, Online Chat (not available all locations), Phone  (not available all locations). 

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

There’s no way to retrieve it. 

I was right about trusting not Kaspersky products and buying not it from day one. 

But I was wrong, although I had very bad experiences with Kaspersky products before, by trusting it on my data. 

lesson learned for life. 

Hello @Hcfgjnbg

I’m not sure I understand. 

If you have lost or cannot remember the Kaspersky Password Manger Master password, that cannot ever be recovered, but your password for your original MyKaspersky account, did Kaspersly Technical Support say they’re not able to help with that🤔

Please let me know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳